Address: A-101, City Mall, Near Pendharkar Collage,
MIDC, Dombivali (E) - 421203
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0251-6501290
- Mobile: 9029267655
It is a well known fact that monoaxial orientation to the monofilaments, raffia tapes, box strapping’s gives a real required strength to the products. Before orientation, these products have no strength. But after orientation to 4 -6 times, these products acquire the desired strength. To give this desired strength, we come into picture to give you the best orientation attachment.
This attachment is useful for products like raffia tapes, mono/multifilaments where orientation process is required.
The tapes/monofilaments are axially orientated to reduce denier/diameter of the product to enhance longitudinal strength.
• Quenching tank is in SS with idlers and height adjustments.
• Orientation tank is also in SS with idlers and immersion heaters.
• Godet-I is fitted with nip rolls with ACVF drive
• Godet-II is also fitted with nip rolls with ACVF drive.
• Panel fitted with energy regulators/digital temperature controllers.
• Winder is universal type without traverse.
• Very good for testing strength, fibrillation of tapes with various fillers.
• This type of testing is very much beneficial to save bulk raw materials cost, time and energy before taking up for production
• Very good for quality comparison between various low cost fillers
• Very good for testing dispersion of pigments/fillers in oriented products.